I’m at Arlanda Airport, waiting for my flight to Boston, by way of Reykjavik. The last couple of days have been interesting – the ashcloud generated by the icelandic volcano Grímsvötn has kept me on my toes as to whether or not I would be able to get to Boston and the ICA conference. As of today, most flights seem to be operating, while there are some delays… Hopefully, I’ll be able to make my transfer at Keflavik airport and make it in time to Boston.
Off to ICA… or?
Leave a reply